Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com
Tel: (678) 701-8254
Home > Images Dated > 2017 > July > 4 Jul 2017

Images Dated 4th July 2017

Choose from 60 pictures in our Images Dated 4th July 2017 collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.



Images Dated
> 2017
>> July
>>> 3 Jul 2017
>>> 4 Jul 2017
>>> 5 Jul 2017
>>> 6 Jul 2017
>>> 10 Jul 2017
>>> 11 Jul 2017
>>> 12 Jul 2017
>>> 13 Jul 2017
>>> 14 Jul 2017
>>> 17 Jul 2017
>>> 18 Jul 2017
>>> 19 Jul 2017
>>> 21 Jul 2017
>>> 24 Jul 2017
>>> 25 Jul 2017
>>> 26 Jul 2017
>>> 27 Jul 2017
>>> 28 Jul 2017
>>> 31 Jul 2017
Categories
Bubblepunk
IMechE 175th Anniversary
New Images May
New Images August 2021
Children
The National Brewery Centre Archives
Pictures Now
Wentworth Postcard Collection
Peter Butt Transport Collection
Advertising
London Life Covers
America
Egypt
New items from The Michael Diamond
London
Murray's Cabaret Club
Mary Evans Calendar 2020
New Images July 2020
John Hinde
Nursing
Photography by Philip Dunn
Posters
New Items from the Grenville Collins
Florence Mary Anderson
Aviation Images
Royal Aeronautical Society Collection
Calendar 2019 Images
New Images from the Grenville Collins
MonoMania Images
Geffrye Museum
Sci Fi Magazine covers
History Repeats Itself
Kent and Sussex Seaside
British Seaside
National Museums Northern Ireland
The Colin Sherborne
Royal Aeronautical Society
Latest Fine Art
Fortunino Matania
Victorian and Edwardian Christmas Cards
London Life Magazine
Halloween
Travel Posters
Winston Churchill
The John Innes Centre
WWI Aircraft
WWI Animals
WWI Soldiers
WWI Posters
1950s Childhood
MoDA - Museum of Domestic Design &
The Nativity
Angels
Beetles
Micro Photography
Natural History Museum
Inst. of Mechanical Engineers
Fine Art
Spring
Winter Scenes
The Tatler: The Kennel Club - the seat of canine government Featured 4 Jul 2017 Image

The Tatler: The Kennel Club - the seat of canine government

Photographs from the Tatler of 20th October 1909 of the Kennel Club, London, showing an exterior of the headquarters; the Members Room; a copy of the Championship Certificate issued by the Kennel Club; the breed registers and various prominent members of the Club, including the secretary, Mr E W Jacquet. The 54th annual show was being held at Crystal Palace at the time. Date: 20th October 1909

© Illustrated London News Ltd/Mary Evans

Alhambra Theatre, Leicester Square, WC1 Featured 4 Jul 2017 Image

Alhambra Theatre, Leicester Square, WC1

Promotional postcard for the Alhambra Theatre, London. Promotional postcard for the Alhambra Theatre, London, WC1. The Alhambra was a popular theatre and music hall located on the east side of Leicester Square, in London. It was built originally as The Royal Panopticon of Science and Arts opening on 18 March 1854. It was closed after two years and reopened as the Alhambra. The building was demolished in 1936. The name was also adopted by many other British music hall theatres located elsewhere; in Bradford, in Hull and in Glasgow etc. The name comes from association with the Moorish splendour of the Alhambra palace in Granada. Date: circa 1900

© The Michael Diamond Collection / Mary Evans Picture Library

The Alhambra Theatre, London Featured 4 Jul 2017 Image

The Alhambra Theatre, London

Promotional postcard showing the Alhambra Theatre, London. Built as Panoptican of Science and Art, which opened on 18th March 1854. Designed in a Moorish style by architects Finden & Lewis as an exhibition hall, it had a capacity for 5, 000. In 1869, major alterations were carried out adding a stage so it could be used as a music hall, known as the Royal Alhambra Palace. The capacity was given as 3, 500, including standing space. The building was destroyed by a fire on 7th December 1882. Retaining the original facade, a new building was erected to the plans of architects John Perry and Frederick Reed, which opened on 3rd December 1883 as the Alhambra Theatre Royal. Again built and decorated in a Moorish style, it became a popular music hall from 18th October 1884. Redecorated to the plans of architect E. Clark in April 1888, it was renamed Alhambra Theatre in 1890. In September 1892 E. Clark & Pollard were employed to extend the circle by the removal of some side boxes, giving a total seating of 1, 438. There were 588 seats in the orchestra stalls, 166 in the grand circle, 226 in the balcony, 160 in the amphitheatre and 298 in the gallery. There was standing room for 838. In 1897, a new extension and Grand Entrance at the rear of the theatre backing onto Charing Cross Road was added, to the plans of architect W.M. Brutton. Date: circa 1902

© The Michael Diamond Collection / Mary Evans Picture Library