sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
 

Hammersmith Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 115 pictures in our Hammersmith collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Featured Print

LCC-MFB Hammersmith fire station, West London

Located at 1-3 Brook Green Road W6, Hammersmith fire station opened in 1877. It was it closed in 1914 with the opening of a new Hammersmith fire station in Shepherds Bush Road. The station seen here was subsequently demolished.

© London Fire Brigade / Mary Evans Picture Library

1900, Brigade, Brook, Building, Buildings, Fire, Green, Hammersmith, Large, Lcc, Lfb, London, Mfb, Road, Service, Station, Stations, Street, Victorian, W6, West

Featured Print

Entrance to Ashford Residential School, Surrey

Located on Woodthorpe Road, at Ashford, near Staines, Surrey, and opened in 1872 as the West London District School, it provided accommodation away from the workhouse for pauper children from the Fulham, Hammersmith, Paddington, and St George Hanover Square Unions. Part of the site is now occupied by HM Prison Bronzefield.

© Mary Evans/Peter Higginbotham Collection

Featured Print

The Chinese Bungalow by Marion Osmond and James Corbet

The Chinese Bungalow by Marion Osmond and James Corbet from Osmonds novel written in 1923, starring Matheson Lang. First produced at The Grand Theatre in Hull on 2nd October 1925 with the first London performance at The Kings Theatre, Hammersmith, on 23rd November 1925. The image is of Yuan Sing, holding a letter from his English wifes sister, Charlotte. It says. Come at once. We are in great danger. 'Personal Farewell Visit [of Matheson Lang] prior to the Canadian Tour'. Touring to The Empire, Liverpool on 26th August 1926? The Chinese Bungalow was a three act melodrama set in the Far East. It was adapted for film in 1926, in 1930, and again in 1940. The artist is Charles Buchel. Date: 1925

© The Michael Diamond Collection / Mary Evans Picture Library