Skip to main content
emoji_people
Please order early for Christmas to avoid disappointment. More details here...
card_giftcard
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004

Coventry Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 147 pictures in our Coventry collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


A Selection of Bicycles, 1888 Featured Print

A Selection of Bicycles, 1888

Engraving of a selection of bicycles on display at the Stanley Show of 1888. In the centre is The Coventry Machinists Company's Coolie Cycle Cab built for the Sultan of Morocco and at bottom left, Singer's Victoria Tandem made for the War Office

© Illustrated London News Ltd/Mary Evans

07, 1888, 21, Bicycles, Bottom, Built, Centre, Companys, Coventry, Cycle, Dec, Display, Engraving, Historical, History, Iln, Import, Left, Machinists, Made, Selection, Show, Stanley, Sultan, Tandem, Victoria, War

Avro Anson C.XIX series 2 G-AVCK (ex TX157) Featured Print

Avro Anson C.XIX series 2 G-AVCK (ex TX157)

Avro Anson C.XIX series 2 G-AVCK (ex RAF - TX157) of T.A.T. Ltd. At Baginton (Coventry Airport). G-AVCK was sold to Condor Aviation at Halfpenny Green in September 1967 and was scrapped sometime in 1969. Date: 1967

© The Peter Butt Aviation Collection / Mary Evans

1967, 1969, Aeronautical, Aircraft, Airport, Anson, At, Aviation, Avro, Baginton, Condor, Coventry, Flight, Flying, G Avck, Green, Halfpenny, Ltd, Model, Plane, Raf, Scrapped, September, Series, Sold, Transport, Tx157, Xix

Coventry, Warwickshire, England - The Pilgrims Rest Inn Featured Print

Coventry, Warwickshire, England - The Pilgrims Rest Inn

Coventry, Warwickshire, England - The Pilgrim's Rest Inn on the corner of Pamer Street and Ironmonger Row. A hostel was erected in Palmer Lane for the lodging of pilgrims by the Benedicitne Priory of Coventry, bearing in mind that the first floor rooms over the west range of the Priory would have been used for the guest accommodation for the better class of pilgrims. This original Pilgrims Rest was demolished in 1820 and replaced by a new brick public house (pictured here) together with two dwelling houses. On the corner house a tablet was fixed saying: PALMER LANE - Upon this site stood the Western part of a large and very Ancient Edifice called THE PILGRIMS REST. It was supposed to have been the Hostel or Inn for The Maintenance and Entertainment of the Palmers And other Visitors to the Priory of Benedictine Monks which stood near to the Eastward. It became ruinous and was taken down AD MDCCCXX when this house was erected..... (this sign can be seen in the centre of the postcard). Demolished in 1936. Date: circa 1905

© Mary Evans / Grenville Collins Postcard Collection