Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004

Armoury Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 40 pictures in our Armoury collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


USA - Eight Regiment Armoury. The Kingsbridge Armory Featured Print

USA - Eight Regiment Armoury. The Kingsbridge Armory

USA - Eight Regiment Armoury. The Kingsbridge Armory - Eight Regiment Armoury. The Kingsbridge Armory, also known as the Eighth Regiment Armory, is located on West Kingsbridge Road in the New York City borough of The Bronx. It was built in the 1910s, from a design by the firm of then-state architect Lewis Pilcher to house the National Guard's Eighth Coastal Artillery Regiment unit which relocated from Manhattan in 1917.. Part of Box 160 Modern New York, Boswell collection. Date: circa 1900

© The Boswell Collection, Bexley Heritage Trust / Mary Evans

 Guns with stamp Ramon Zuloaga 1822 , transformed Featured Print

Guns with stamp Ramon Zuloaga 1822 , transformed

"Guns with stamp "Ramon Zuloaga 1822", transformed into the percussion system. SPAIN. Vitoria. Museum of the Armer�(armoury)." Date:

© Mary Evans/M.C.Esteban/Iberfoto

1822, Arm, Armament, Armer, Arming, Armoury, Guns, Museum, Percussion, Photographic, Photographies, Photography, Ramon, Spain, Stamp, System, Technical, Technique, Technology, Transformed, Vitoria, Weapon, Weapons, Zuloaga

Tell Nebi Yunus - Nineveh, Iraq Featured Print

Tell Nebi Yunus - Nineveh, Iraq

The site of Nineveh on the Eastern bank of the River Tigris in Iraq - viewed here from Mosul, across the River. Nineveh's location is marked by two large mounds, Kouyunjik and Nebi Yunus ('Prophet Jonah'), and the remains of the city walls. The settlement that can be seen is the mound (Tell) of Nebi Yunus. This site has traditionally been identified as the armoury of Nineveh

© Mary Evans Picture Library / Grayhams Collection